Sales & Marketing
Having a marketing strategy is important for every business. It is central to successful medical business outcomes and has a proven direct link to the bottom line.
Done properly, ethical medical marketing drives increased profits and helps to attract patients. Marketing builds your reputation and brand and sets you apart in the marketplace. An integrated medical marketing strategy gives you a map to follow and targets to set and achieve along the way. It introduces disciplined and ongoing strategies and communications with your marketplace and helps you to best to engage for mutual benefit.
Every medical business is different — the strategy plan for a specialist sole practitioner and the marketing campaigns and tactics for a large multisite medical imaging provider or retirement group are entirely different. However, the true essence of marketing and the key to a successful strategy is to understand your customers’ needs and develop a plan that surrounds those needs.
Your integrated medical marketing strategy will include:
- Defining and clarifying your business vision and objectives
- Identifying the most lucrative target markets and prospective customers
- Understanding the competitive landscape in which you operate
- Reviewing the relevant legislation and Codes of Practice with which you must comply
- Conducting an analysis of your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Identifying and explaining your competitive advantage
- Developing a marketing plan and budget
- Planning, implementing and managing marketing activities for your business
- Identifying the best marketing strategies for new and existing clients
- Reviewing marketing activities to ensure they are driving your business to success
Our team are specialists in putting together a solid marketing strategy to suit your business, your budget and your goals.